AdaSablot is an Ada binding of
an open source XSLT processor written in C++.
AdaSablot is compiled with GNAT 3.13p under Windows and Linux,
but it seems it should be portable. It uses Sablotron 0.70 libraries.
AdaSablot is licensed using a GNAT's modified version of the General
Public License (GPL).
It's very first release and could have errors. It is distributed
without any warranty.
You can take it at
Any comments and questions could be sent to
- Shortcuts. All processing in one call.
It allows you process XML/XSL text or URL.
- Xslt Processor interface allows configuring processor
to use log facilities, set parameters and arguments,
base URI, scheme handlers.
- Scheme handler interface is used to provide handler for schemes
different from default two (file: and arg:).
Sablotron understands only two URI schemes by default
(file: and arg:). You can supply your own scheme handler
to extend this functionality. There is abstract type in
package Sablotron.Schemes named Scheme_Handler. To provide
your own scheme handler you should derive a new type from
Scheme_Handler, create an Object of this type and register
it using Register_Shemes procedure. Any Xsl_Processor is
created after this will be able to get date from new scheme.
- hello.adb - shows how to process xml represented as String.
- scheme_test.adb - example how to define http: scheme
handler. It use Ada Web Server to get data form http server.
|How to compile|
- Download and install Sablotron 0.70 and Expat libraries from
- (Under Windows) Make import libraries for DLL files using
mklib.bat command file.
- Compile examples using mk.bat or mk.sh